EYE DOCTORS SERVING SOUTH CAROLINA

Our network of optometrists and ophthalmologists are dedicated to caring for your vision. From routine eye exams to cataract surgery, we offer comprehensive eye care across South Carolina. Visit us in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Georgetown, Walterboro, and Moncks Corner.

A Message From

KERRY D. SOLOMON, M.D.

Welcome to Carolina Eyecare Physicians. We consider it a privilege to be entrusted with your care. Our mission is to help you enjoy life to the fullest by protecting, preserving and restoring the most precious gift, the gift of sight.

Established over 30 years ago, Carolina Eyecare Physicians is one of the nation's leading multi-disciplinary physician groups. While on our website, I invite you to learn more about the services we offer and the outstanding team we have assembled. We are proud to deliver unsurpassed results with personal attention and compassionate care.

If you have questions, contact us. Again,

for your trust and confidence in Carolina Eyecare Physicians.

HOW CAN WE HELP?

PATIENT TESTIMONIALS

Jamila Jones Avatar

I have been wearing glasses since I was around 8.... read more I have been wearing glasses since I was around 8. I was so nervous (these are my EYES) but everyone was so nice and they let you know what will happen every step of the way. I had my procedure done yesterday and I'm 100% satisfied! I have to give special thanks to Brianna who literally held my hand through this process! ❤❤❤ If you plan on getting lasik you are up during the procedure. It takes appox 2 mins per eye. They give you a pill to relax your nerves. Will definitely recommend...it will change your life. read less

Jamila Jones 2/15/2021 Google Logo

Jamie Meek Avatar

Had an absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish! The... read more Had an absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish! The staff is fantastic, very knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. I can't believe I had lasik yesterday and am sitting here with comfortable 20/20 vision. Glad to be done with the ongoing struggles of glasses and contacts! read less

Jamie Meek 2/12/2021 Google Logo

Kim Farmer Avatar

I highly recommend Dr. Solomon and his staff at Carolina... read more I highly recommend Dr. Solomon and his staff at Carolina Eye Care. The entire process was smooth and painless. I'm so thankful I finally decided to do it and found him. If you've put off Lasik for years like I did, do it. You will love it and have no regrets, but use Dr. Solomon! read less

Kim Farmer 1/29/2021 Google Logo

Jordan Taylor Avatar

Thank you to Dr. Solomon and the amazing staff for... read more Thank you to Dr. Solomon and the amazing staff for making my LASIK experience as pleasant as possible. The office staff are incredibly genuine, patient, and thorough with the consult, pre-surgery, and post-surgery routine. I always felt welcomed and nerves put to rest. Day of surgery, I was excited and ready. As we began surgery, my eyes and body were not cooperating, which prolonged the procedure itself. Regardless, the office staff and Dr. Solomon were patient, talked me through my nerves, and performed the LASIK successfully. After my recovery nap, I had more than perfect vision! Went from 20/40 to 20/12! A true life change, I am so grateful to Dr. Solomon and the team for making the entire experience welcoming, exciting, informative, and sincere. Amazing group, thank you read less

Jordan Taylor 1/21/2021 Google Logo

Chris Bogus Avatar

I had an incredible experience with Dr. Solomon and his... read more I had an incredible experience with Dr. Solomon and his team. From the first meeting, I felt like I was in good hands. They really helped me set aside any anxieties about the procedure (I was definitely concerned because of the rumors that go around about it). But they answered all of my questions, walked me through the procedure, and helped me understand that my main focus was to do what I needed to heal. I was able to see very clearly immediately and I couldn't believe how quickly it happened. 1 week later and I can't believe I didn't do this sooner. I recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone considering LASIK or vision correction surgery! read less

Chris Bogus 12/24/2020 Google Logo